Aadhaar Link for RTA
All existing mutual fund investors need to give / update additional info regarding
- Additional KYC (Know Your Client)
- FATCA (Foreign Account Tax Compliance Act)
You may either do this ONLINE or OFFLINE as you wish. If you choose to do it OFFLINE download the relevant forms and reach it to us.
Kindly contact us for any assistance.
New Requirements from 1st November 2015
Towards compliance with tax information sharing laws, such as FATCA/CRS, all financial intermediaries are mandated to seek additional personal, tax and beneficial owner information and certain certifications and documentation from account holders. They are also obliged to share information of your account with relevant tax authorities and other competent authorities.
Vide SEBI Circular CIR/MIRSD/2/2013 dated 24th January 2013, SEBI has issued guidelines on identification of Beneficial Ownership and mandated all Intermediaries to identify and verify such beneficiary owners.
Vide AMFI Circular dated 18th September 2015, following information has been made mandatory w.e.f. 1st November 2015 for new investors to the respective Fund/from 1st January 2016 for the existing investors
- Additional KYC Information
- Ultimate Beneficiary Ownership [UBO] declaration from Non-Individuals
Accordingly, following information is mandated as part of the above requirements:
- Country of Birth/Incorporation
- Place of Birth/Incorporation
- Address Type [Residential or Business, Residential, Business, Registered Office] for the KYC registered address
- Applicant Income Slab details
- Net Worth details
- Information about PEP [Politically Exposed Person & its relatives]
- Information on specific Corporate services [applicable for Non-Individuals]
- Information about Ultimate Beneficiary Owner(s)/Controlling Person(s) [applicable for select category of Non-Individuals]
- If your [investor] tax residency is other than India, then following information for all countries in which you are resident for tax purposes is required:
- Country of Tax Residency [also include USA, where the individual is a citizen/green card holder of the USA]
- Tax Identification Number [If not available, kindly provide its functional equivalent]
- Identification Type [TIN or Other, to be specified)]