Many a time you might come across rejections in your mutual fund transaction be it an additional purchase, switch request, redemption, etc.
In such cases, you may be required to submit a fresh transaction request with your signature duly attested by your banker.
Here is the check list for you to look out for below points.
- Attestation to be done by the branch manager of the bank and branch which is mentioned in your mutual fund account statement.
- Name of the attesting official
- Designation of the attesting official
- Employee code of the attesting official
- Bank and branch seal to be properly affixed
Note: The above is only a broad check list and please find out with your individual fund house for more details and requirements.