Some of the golden principles of Equity Investing are
- Avoid the herd mentality
- Don’t try to time the market
- Follow a disciplined approach
- Do not let emotions cloud your judgement
- Regularly invest your surplus funds
- Have realistic expectations
- Buy in larger quantity when the market is cheap
These golden rules are easier said than done. Systematic Investment Plan or SIP in a Mutual Fund Scheme is a very easy route to participate in the Capital Markets while effortlessly adhering to these golden principles.
SIP is the best tool for disciplined investment and eventually to accomplish the Goals of Life. It’s the perfect choice for investors to accumulate and grow wealth in all kinds of market (Volatile to Sideways). Regular monthly sums contributed each month would grow into large amounts to meet important goals of Life over a period.